Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Trade School Tour


          My good friend the first grade teacher was invited on a tour of a trade school.  I would guess it is comparable to a community college in the States.  She graciously let me have these photos so I could also see the school. 



Carpentry and Furniture Class


These were examples of projects which could be made.

Wood storage for the class
Check out the old chalk boards - What no PowerPoint presentations?
 
I don't see any lights or outlets.

They were making oil cans from recycled products.
This classroom has some electricity for welding.


The lesson plans for the day.

Somebody has a computer and access to the Internet.  These were project plans.
Design and Sewing - We regularly see men carrying sewing machines on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment